An informative discussion by leading AIAP architecture photographers regarding best business practices:
• How to successfully book an architectural photography assignment.
• How to estimate costs for architectural photography.
• Preparing a proposal or contract for an architectural client. •
Pros and cons of preparing an itemized estimate rather than a one-price estimate.
• How to prepare for a successful architecture or interior photoshoot.
• Working with and without a client on set.
• Scouting assignments and alternatives when scouting isn't possible.
• How many photographs to promise; how many to deliver.
• How to charge for retouching. • How to insure being paid for a project.
• Options for billing and payment.
The Association of Independent Architectural Photographers™ was established in 2001 and is an Internet-based trade association with one primary purpose: To promote the professional success of established independent architectural photographers. Membership in the AIAP is open to full-time professional architectural photographers. You can find the AIAP online at www.aiap.net.
This Podcast & Video are Copyright 2022 The Association of Independent Architectural Photographers™, All Rights Reserved. This content may not be used either in full or in part without the written consent of the AIAP.